At Smyrna Presbyterian, we exist to worship God. Our worship is the greatest act that we do as redeemed individuals therefore we seek to worship God how He calls us to worship Him.
In this way we desire our worship to be:
• God-honoring, and having that sole object of our worship
• Christ-proclaiming, pointing others toward the way, the truth, & the life
• Scripture-encompassing, with the Word of God as the means of our worship
• Mind-engaging, allowing the truth of God to penetrate our thinking
• Heart-enthralling, allowing the love of God to permeate our emotions
We do not want to be trendy or traditional, for trendy or traditional sake. Rather, we seek to have true, authentic worship that glorifies God and engages the worshipper.
We currently have worship every Sunday at 11 AM.
Dress is business casual to professional and Nursery is available for all children 3 years old and under.
(For more information on our policies and current Nursery procedures to protect you and your family against COVID-19, please see our Reopening page.)
We hope that you will be: warmly greeted when you arrive, fully able to worship while here and able to connect with others before leaving.
Feel free to check out our bulletins and sermons to know more about us, and then plan a visit. And if you desire to know what happens on a weekly basis, you can connect with us on Facebook. You can also find us on Twitter and Instagram.
If you have any questions or need more information, Pastor Joel (firstname.lastname@example.org) would greatly enjoy hearing from you.