At Smyrna Presbyterian, we exist to worship God. Our worship is the greatest act that we do as redeemed individuals therefore we seek to worship God how He calls us to worship Him.
In this way we desire our worship to be:
• God honoring - as the sole object of our worship.
• Christ proclaiming - as the way, the truth, & the life
• Scripture encompassing - as the means of our worship
• Mind engaging – as the truth of God penetrates our thinking
• Heart enthralling – as the love of God permeates our emotions
We do not want to be trendy or traditional, for trendy or traditional sake. Rather we seek to have true, authentic worship that glorifies God and engages the worshipper.
We have two worship services every Sunday - 11 A.M. & 6 P.M. Join us for one or both.
Dress is business casual to professional & Nursery is available for all children 0-4 years of age.
We hope that you will be: warmly greeted when you arrive, fully able to worship while here and connect with others before leaving.
If you have any questions or need more information, Pastor Joel (email@example.com) would greatly enjoy hearing from you.