The Smyrna Presbyterian Church has been in the Smyrna/Vinings area for over 100 years and has a faithful record of service to its community, having come through wars, depression and other great changes in history.
Seeing a need for a distinctly Presbyterian Church, 18 original members came together in to start Smyrna Presbyterian Church. Beginning with Sunday School classes and a "Ladies Missionary Society", the church first held service on October 27, 1914. After renting space from the Methodist Church and then the Baptist Church, they bought property on Church Street in 1915 for their own building.
Smyrna Presbyterian Church is proud to continue to proclaim the truth of God's Word and be a light to Smyrna and beyond.