Smyrna Presbyterian Church is seeking a full-time, Administrative Assistant to perform the administrative, communicative, and design duties in the execution of all ministries of the church.
- Possess strong written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Possess excellent people skills and a friendly, positive demeanor.
- Exercises discretion, mature judgment and professionalism at all times
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, and give attention to detail.
- Aptitude for creative design.
- Possess knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign), Church Management Software, and Website Maintenance preferred.
- Familiarity with social media platforms is a plus.
- College degree and 3-5 years of similar positional experience preferred.
See below for full job description, church statement of faith, and employee code of conduct.
Salary TBD; start date will be mid-December, 2019.
Interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo Credit: www.freepik.com